We request all our valued customers to please choose/select items carefully, check Descriptions, Price, Quantity, language of the book, etc. before placing your orders to avoid problems, also these are religions books, some times they are not handled with due respect in transit, even the risk of damage increases in multiple shipping..
Farid Islamic Book Store guarantees that we will send the Books & other products that are new and are in good condition. All the Books ordered through idaraStore.com are indivisually checked & shrink wraped to assure its condition & quality. We take care to carefully pack your order to ensure timely and safe delivery.
FaridIslamicBookStore.com supply Books published by different publishers.
Customer can cancel the order within 1 hour after placing the order if he/she wish to.
How do I return an item purchased on Farid Islamic Book Store ?
Please place your return request online if you’ve received an item in a ‘Damaged’, ‘Defective’ or ‘Not as Described’ state.
- Login to Farid Islamic Book Store for registered User or For Guest User please inform to us via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create a Return Request
- Go to ‘My Account’
- Select respective order,
- Click ‘Return’ to open the Return Request form
- Select ‘Replacement’ or ‘Refund’
- ‘Item to be Returned’ is picked up
The item you wish to return will be picked up from your doorstep.
Refund will be processed through NEFT within 10 working days
Once the Seller receives the originally delivered item, a Replacement item is shipped or a full refund is issued.
Please ensure that the product is in unused and original condition. Include everything from the package you’ve received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories.
Return request required to be send within 2 days of from date and time* of delivery of the product.
*Date and time of delivery shall be consider which shall provided by shipping partner.
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns.
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame.
- Anything missing from the package you’ve received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories.
- Defective/damaged products that are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Product is damaged due to misuse or Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product.
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers.